#NpowerNG: I feel relieved when I got #120,000 as 4months backlog stipends



"I'm glad to be alive and a witness of a better Nigeria."---Etiene Vincent 

One of the N-Power volunteers in Akwa Ibom State says he's elated to have got his outstanding monthly stipends from January to April.

It means Etiene got total sum of #120, 000 .

Mr. Etiene Vincent, who until May 19 remained unpaid said "I feel relieved when I got my stipends from January to April, it's amazing."

Etiene, a graduate of microbiology from the University of Uyo, uses first bank account.

"Those who are yet to get it should exercise patience. They will be paid definitely, " Etiene advised.

Early in the month, Mr. Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, said 162,024 volunteers had been cleared.

Laolu promised that the Npower team is tirelessly working on how to resolve 37,976 volunteers, who had one issue or the other.

Check N-Power article that relates to your problem 

Some of the problems impeding payment of some volunteers range from unmatched name, unmatched bvn, or non-nuban.

However, there are some of volunteers who don't have error whatsoever in their details or npvn portal, yet they are still unpaid.

Whether beneficiaries have issues or not, they've been directed to send complaint e-mail to support centre, or send short message text to Npower Support phone number.

You don't need to send the same message severally. Issues are still be attended to, and according to Mr. Akande, it'd be continuous until every issue is completely resolved.

Have you been paid?

What problem are you havfing in your NPVN Portal?

Talk to us.

#NpowerNG
#YouthEmpowerment
#Jobs

Join our SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS

Facebook Group: NpowerNG Solutions 

Twitter: @NpowerngS

Comments

  1. Good afternoon admin, my name is Elizabeth from Ondo state, a volunteer of Npower in Akwa ibom, Uyo L. G. A to be precised. Please I have a problem concerning payment of stipend. For months now my colleagues are all enjoying their paid stipend while I've been battling on how to be paid. I have gone through my profile details to check if am having issues with corrections but none, all my details are correct. many times I've sent Emails to npower help desk, and Npower support, concerning my payment, I was glad when they reply my mail that my issue was verification, that I should go to my L. G. A for verification. I sent them an Email that I did my verification on the 23/12/2016 in uyo. But haven't gotten a reply from them since then. Please Npower should help me look into this issue critically because I was told by our ICT director in uyo that the corps member that did verification for me omitted my name from the list, which is not fair. He also said that verification window has been closed by Npower since March, 10th 2017, that I should reply npower mail telling them to send my details to Npower uyo to the state focal person from then the focal person will direct him on what to do so that I will be verified . Please I will be glad if Npower consider me for payment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unfortunate that your name was omitted. Please call the Akwa Ibom State Focal Person for what to do. Pls send this message to your focal person. If you don't have his number. Please let us. It's inappropriate to publicly share anyones contact here.

      Contact us, we'll get across to you

      Delete

Post a Comment

This isn't the official blog of any of the automobile manufacturers, as such we urge you not to share your financial details here.

You May Also Like: